Phone Customer Services on 01284 763233
Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 5pm.
Email us at email@example.com
Emergency council services outside office hours: 01284 763252
- 24 hour complaints and feedback and hotline: 01284 757031 (answerphone outside office hours)
- How to make Textphone calls.
- How to pay - details of how to make a payment by phone, online, by phone and at the Post Office or PayZone outlets
You can also contact some of our services directly and every page of our website has contact information on it.
If you know the name of the person you want to contact our email format is firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make calls from a:
- standard voice phone to a textphone dial 18002 followed by the full number (including the area code);
- textphone to a standard voice phone or a textphone dial 18001 followed by the full number (including the area code); or
- textphone to the emergency services (police, fire, ambulance or coast guard) dial 18000.
If the call is being made between someone using a voice phone and a textphone user, a translator will join the call and translate typed words to voice and spoken words to text.